Who Can Join
ISAN Membership is open to individuals and organisations who actively support the development of street arts in their professional work. Members are primarily within the UK.
All Members have to agree to abide by the Code of Practice for the Engagement of Artists, which you can read on this site.
Note: if members working methods are seriously and / or recurrently inconsistent with this Code of Practice then they will no longer be allowed to be an ISAN member.
How to join?
In order to get an impression of you as a new member, and to quickly update the details on this website, we will request some information on your activities and events.
Annual subscription, is currently is levied at three rates for organisations and individuals.
For the year 2013/2014 the Standard Subscription rates are:
- £45 (+ VAT) Rate 1 – for individuals (artists, promoters and producers).
- £155 (+VAT) Rate 2 – for artist companies with a turnover of under £100K, organisations with a spend of less than £50K on Street Arts and agents.
- £230 (+VAT) Rate 3 – for artist companies with a turnover of over £101K, organisations with a spend of more than £51K on Street Arts and educational institutions.
IMPORTANT! Early Birds rates apply to those who pay within 30 days of invoicing:
- £40 (+VAT) – Early Bird Rate 1
- £135 (+VAT) – Early Bird Rate 2
- £200 (+VAT) – Early Bird Rate 3
Membership runs from the sign up and payment date and is renewed on an annual basis.